Today is the big day for the red-hot Razorback’s annual baseball game in North Little Rock. This year the Argenta Downtown Council and the North Little Rock CVB have teamed up with local businesses to help fans experience the best of what NLR has to offer.
Regardless if you are a native to the area, or visiting from out of town, this is a great chance to check out North Little Rock before, after, and even during the game.
Full press release and participating locations below:
As a part of RazorRock 2019, The Argenta Downtown Council and the North Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau are encouraging fans attending the sold-out Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Grambling St. Tigers baseball game at Dickey-Stephens Park Tuesday, April 30, at 6:30 p.m., to dine and celebrate in the Argenta Arts District before and after the game.
“Tuesday is the new Friday for Razorback fans in Argenta,” said Chris Kent, Executive Director of the Argenta Downtown Council. “We want to encourage all fans attending the game on Tuesday to come early and stay late and enjoy all of the things downtown has to offer.”
- Argenta Nutrition Hub (419 Main Street) will offer discounted combos and a special Razorback energizing drink half off with the purchase of a snack or meal bar.
- Benihana (2 Riverfront Place) will be open for dinner 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Cregeen’s Irish Pub (301 Main Street) will have free chips and salsa for each table and $3 local Arkansas beers.
- Crush Wine Bar (318 Main Street) will have half-price bottles.
- Diamond Bear Brewing Company (600 N. Broadway Street) will offer $1 off pints 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Downtown Riverside RV Park (250 S. Locust Street) has sites available starting at $29.
- Flyway Brewing (314 Main Street) will open at 2 p.m. with a full food menu and a special visit by Delta Biscuit Food Truck. Opposing team’s pitchers can drink for free.
- Four Quarter Bar (415 Main Street) will have $3 Razorback Red Shots and $8.50 loaded pork waffle fries. The kitchen will be open until 1:30 a.m.
- KamiKaito (521 Main Street) will be open 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- PHD Day Spa (417 Main Street) will have $5 off manicures and pedicures with a free Razorback or baseball design; discounts on traditional, fishtail, French and specialty braids; $15 men’s cuts, and chair massages for $1 per minute.
- Reno’s Argenta Cafe (312 Main Street) will have $1 off well drinks and $1 off draft beer 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ristorante Capeo (425 Main Street) will be open for dinner 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Riverfront Steakhouse (2 Riverfront Place) will have their buy one entrée get one free entrée from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Includes steaks, chicken, salmon and beef tips creole.
- Skinny J’s (314a Main Street) will offer Happy Hour Specials starting at 5 p.m. with $1 off all draft beers, $2 domestic bottles, $3 well drinks, $4 glasses of house wines, $5 appetizers, $6 pitchers of Yuengling and $6 flights of beer.
- The Baker (501 Main Street) has rooms available at their grand opening discount rate.
- The Joint Theater (301 Main Street) will have open mic standup comedy at 8:00 p.m.
- Wyndham Riverfront (2 Riverfront Place) has rooms starting at $109 for fans that don’t want to drive home after the game.
“RazorRock was started in 2009 as an opportunity to welcome the thousands of visitors coming to Central Arkansas for Razorback athletic events,” said Bob Major, North Little Rock CVB President & CEO. “We’re looking forward to the April 30th Razorback baseball game and cheering alongside our fellow Hog fans.”
Other 2019 RazorRock events include the Arkansas vs. Missouri football game at War Memorial Stadium in November and the annual Razorback basketball game at Verizon Arena in December.