- Goal: To promote restaurants across Little Rock
- $12 million impact to local restaurants over 2 years
Rock City Eats
- Created in 2012 to promote and grow local restaurants
- Estimated $20 million impact to partnered restaurants
- Estimated $60 million impact to overall food scene
- Grew local restaurants by 300% over 8 years.
- Goal: To promote the 29 member restaurants around the Hot Springs region as a local getaway destination.
- $150,000 impact
- 7,000% ROI
- Created in 2015 and ran until 2018 to promote and grow local restaurants
- Estimated $1.2 million impact to partnered restaurants
- Estimated $6 million impact to overall food scene in NWA
Fayetteville Roots Fest
- Goal: To grow food portion of the festival, that would later encourage restaurant growth in the area.
- Grew restaurant participation by 600% in the event
- Developed culinary ticket to the event, growing revenue by 80%
- Encouraged cross country chef collaborations that resulted in follow up events and 2 new restaurants
- Goal: To grow locally owned restaurants in Bryant by holding popup events to provide proof of concept to business owners.
- ~ $200,000 generated in sales to food trucks and participants over 9 events over 3 years.
- 6 businesses located in the area as a direct result of the events.
- Provided consulting to the city on setting up and promoting A&P tax along with pitching new restaurants.