TIME FLIES WHEN YOU’RE HAVING PIZZA.
Sunday, April 23rd ZAZA Heights celebrates 9 years in business – now that’s a milestone fit for a shindig!
Join us on Sunday for a family-friendly afternoon of celebrating all things ZAZA as we turn our patio and parking lot into a backyard party centered around food, farms, and music. Enjoy LIVE BLUEGRASS from Runaway Planet, meet the farmers from Rattle’s Garden, Little Rock Urban Farming, and New South Produce Cooperative that supply so much of our spring and summer produce that make ZAZA salads rich in flavor, pickup seedlings from our farmers, grab a Lost Forty Brewing beer from the outdoor beer tent, nosh on pizzas made in our mobile wood oven or tasty offerings from WunderBus, stop by the dunk tank and sink local celebrities, leave with fresh fruits and veggies from our mini farmers market, and learn more about the Arkansas Hunger Relief Alliance when you donate much-needed kitchen items for Arkansans in need.
We can’t wait to spend a day hanging out with the community that has supported our vision of serving authentic wood-fired Napoli-style pizza served alongside delicious, made-to-order salads and daily-made gelato for 9 years. Thank you Little Rock for making ZAZA your choice for locally and responsibly crafted food. We love what we do, who we do it with, and who we do it for. Cheers to the next 9 years of eating locally!
LOOK FORWARD TO:
• Live Music by the incredible bluegrass band Runaway Planet
• Local Farmers Herb Seedling Sale
• First 100 Seedlings will be given to Kids in attendance and to anyone bringing a kitchen item donation for The Hunger Relief Alliance
• Mini Local Farmers Market
• Mobile Wood Oven Pizza Cookout with ZAZA Founders Scott McGehee and John Beachboard
• Cooking Demos & More with Arkansas Hunger Relief Alliance
• Giant Inflatable Slide Zone for your Little Cheeser Kiddos
• Outdoor Beer Garden
• Delicious cusine from our friends WUNDERBUS
• Dunk Tank! Sink Local Arkansas Celebrities – 3 throws for $5. 100% of proceeds go to the AR Hunger Relief Alliance.
DONATE KITCHEN ITEMS for Arkansas Hunger Relief Alliance:
The AR Hunger Relief Alliance will be on hand during our event to showcase all they do to support Arkansans in need. The following is a list of items needed. Bring 3 or more items and get a FREE small gelato!
Items Most Needed:
• Measuring spoons
• Measuring cups
• Cutting boards (preferably flexible cutting mats)
• Paring knives
• Frying pans (8 and 10 inch)
• Medium sauce pans
• Mixing bowls
• Spatulas, tongs, whisks